PELICAN AIR SERIES
Pelican Air Cases
Up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases will lighten the loads of the dedicated pros around the world who have set out to change the game.
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started.
The Pelican™ Air case has been designed to cut weight without compromising durability.
Pelican engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican’s legendary standards of strength. Here are some important reasons why Pelican™ Air cases are both strong and light:
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican's lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff "full-box" sections engineered to create hollow parts
It wouldn't be a Pelican™ case if you couldn't sink it, drop it, or kick it - and the Pelican™ Air case is no different.
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from 1 meter (3 ft) on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 20 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 914 meters
- 28 lbs (12.7 kg) steel dart dropped on all sides from one meter